Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Course Recap for April 15

Film Version of Hugo
Today in class we finished up the film version of Hugo. We then spent the remainder of class discussing and comparing the film version to the text version. We also discussed Clement and Long's essay. You can access the comparison chart HERE.

Final Exam
Remember: We will not have class on Thursday, April 17. This will be your research and writing day. At this point you have all met with me individually to discuss your final paper. Please email me if you have any further questions.
Our final exam period will be Monday, April 21 at 2:45 pm in our classroom. DO NOT MISS CLASS. PLEASE READ THE EXAM INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY! If you need more specific instruction on what MLA format looks like, please see The Purdue OWL (linked on the right hand side of the blog).

Again, if you have any questions at all about the final exam (or really anything), please feel free to email me. I would also be happy to set up another individual meeting with you if you need it.

Thanks for a Great Semester!
Thank you all for a wonderful semester! I was amazed my your level of engagement and dedication to the texts we studied this semester. I will have your final exams graded and will post your final course grade on the GoWMU site under the final grades tab. Keep checking on the GoWMU site for your final grade postings (they should be posted one week after finals week). If you would like to receive your final exam back from me, you can make an appointment with me through email at the beginning of the fall semester. I will keep your final exams until the end of the fall semester, and then I will recycle them. I wish all of you the best in your future endeavors! Have a great summer break. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment